Chapter 5 - Keyboard instruments

Keyboard Instruments

The keyboard instruments have 18 buttons, each one represents a channel on the keyboard.


This is the midi part of the software program wish work in conjunction with the korg!
In the software I have 16 channels, each one represents a sound in the channels buttons of the keyboard.
For example, I can choose 1 instrument for the first channel but I am able to choose from 127 different instruments for each channel.


Means , I can have the sound I want in the keyboard if I put the instrument in the channel button.
Again, this 127 instruments are fix sounds but this time, because is to be played with the keyboard, I can change the octaves of the keyboard and get different sounds.

They are 18 buttons and 16 channels for instruments, the 2 extra buttons are:
(see image 1)
1 - enter silence (wish stops the Fx sound from the WAV Effects panel) and the
2- is the FX button, this one trigger the sound of the WAV effect playing and pass it to the keyboard,wish alou me to play the FX sounds in the korg.
3- Channel 10 is always Drums. I can trigger the drums in the keyboard too but in this case the octaves do not change the drum sounds.

This is not my favorite part of the machine.

1-I am not brilliant with keyboards.
2 -the keyboard have a off tempo. He just do the sound after I have pressed the keyboard tab.


This part is the FX channels and the wheel  to make pitch bend and scratch



I do not plane to make much with the wheel scratch of the machine , unless I need to add some extra sounds wile I am changing the background sound or other.

So, on this part of the machine, (korg and wheel scratch I do not plane to use much. Unless for now)

1 comment:

rabbit said...

i need help with this intrument please