Chapter 11 - The software

The Software

This is Horrendous...
This is where the beauty turns into a monster !!

The software is separated into 4 parts
1- Edit Window.
This come as default with 16 channel Instruments. I never used this but here is where all the music can be composed.
Its here where I can create the blocks and create the tracks... iffff (urggg)
* I do not use this


2- Mixer window.
Here is the mixer display, any time I move a button from the machine will show in the screen.
This have a cd room control and I can record outcome sounds into the (Edit Window) plus the machine just work, when I have this mixer window on, If I switch off the software windows, the sound in the machine stop!
* This is the only window open wile I play. (Machine do not work without the software).



3- Style Window.
Here is the Drums and the Korg settings. I can choose the instrument sounds for each button in the korg and I can set up the drum loops as long as I want or change the loop patterns, include more sounds in the drums etc...
* I use this one to make the drum patterns that I will use in the machine and setting up the sounds for the korg.



4- Sound Effect window.
900 sounds can be replaced in this board :) unless !
* This is where all the background sounds are uploaded.



And here is the machine connected...


As you can see, the display and the program are not helpful !
Anyway, if this was a very professional sound Equipment, I probably was not making this blog and I was not much interested to make something different with this machine.

This is the only thing I touch wile I play. I do not need the software after everything is set up in place.

Cool, for less than 20 pounds I get an original toy and I can mess about !!

No comments: